BRADY BBP12 LABEL PRINTER
£365.00 ex. VAT
BBP12 is a great value for money entry level benchtop label printer for cable, component, product and laboratory identification. With easy calibration and an intuitive interface, default Ethernet connectivity and the option to attach a universal keyboard, BBP12 does not require excessive training to use.
There are a dozen good reasons to choose the new, compact benchtop entry level BBP™12 Label Printer:
- Compact in size, fits on every desk
- Default Ethernet Connectivity, allowing you to work in a network
- Connect any universal keyboard via USB 2.0 to work in stand-alone mode
- Full colour LCD Display and intuitive software interface are simple to use, so no extensive training is required
- Simple calibration menu with easy 1-2-3 step printing
- Prints a wide range of identification labels from 10 mm up to 112 mm wide
- Standard 300 dpi print quality allowing accurate image & barcode positioning on small labels
- With its powerful 32 bit processor and its extended memory it can print up to 100 mm / sec
- The printer supports the industry-standard Zebra® and Eltron® programming languages
- Print time and date on to your labels via the “Real time clock feature"
- Best price/quality in the market for low volume printing
- Comes with a free unwinder accessory to print larger label rolls